Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tom Thumb Deals 7/1/09 - 7/6/09


Just because I'm on a grocery buying freeze out, doesn't mean I can't share the great deals with you guys!

Fourth of July is always an excellent time to save on certain items-- here's what I found this week for Tom Thumb. I'm in Flower Mound (Dallas area), so be sure to check your circular and make sure your sales match.

Blue Bell ice cream $3.49 (mmmmm.... I love Bluebell!)
now ya'll do know to go to Bluebell.com and get your $1 coupon first, right?? So that makes Bluebell a very sensible $2.49 for a half gallon. Yummy! If you find any of that Southern Blackberry cobbler- post where! I might have to break my shopping fast.... This is the first month for Banana Pudding, which will be here through September, or until they run out.

Cherries - $1.88 pound

Coke - $1.99 / 12 pack with tear out coupon. (limit of 5) Now normally I would post to use your coupons from Cokerewards.com to make this 99 cents a 12 pack! but your mileage might vary based on the wording... one coupon per transaction. Even though I cleared it with my MGR last time, I still had trouble.

Kraft singles 12 ounce - 99 cents with coupon from flyer. (limit of 2)

Happy shopping!

No comments: