Tuesday, July 3, 2007

July earning update.

Published another article through AC. (warning: If you're a Dave Ramsey junkie, you might want to take a deep breath before reading...) Here.

Asociated content : $23.06 updated 7/12
Secret shopping: $104 (updated 7/12)
Surveys through Survey spot: $15 (updated 7/12)
Loads dried outside : $6.80
eBay sales:$59 (this is only selling stuff that would be bound for the garage sale pile, but the kids are worried...)

Updated 7/9- added a grocery secret shop, plus another movie secret shop. TIP: Grocery secret shopping is not worth going out of your way for! I ONLY take the ones I would shop near anyway. Otherwise, it is too little money for too much work!

Today's secret shopping: I ge tto buy 3 packages of candy on my way home, and they are paying me $12 to do it, plus picking up a movie rental-- $6 for doing that, on top of the movie. This weekend I have a grocery shop-- which will add $9 to my very tiny grocery budget for the week.

7/12 update - Got a SUPER secret shop at a high end department store (purchase/return) paid $27! Plus another movie shop, and a lunch. I also got another article published with AC- it's on (what else?) Secret Shopping! I have several more lined up this month.

1 comment:

Mom of 3 said...

Nice blog! I haven't mystery shopped in a few years. I'm going to sign up again and try it out here. Thanks!