Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kroger SUPER DOUBLES TODAY

Yes, I know, all capitals is the same as shouting.

but hey... aren't super doubles worth shouting about?

Today only, Kroger has SUPER doubles (doubling up to and including $1.) I was a little worried that getting there at 8:00 the shelves might already be cleaned out... but they weren't and they did have people stocking while I was there.

It takes a little patience to get through the aisles, but it was worth it-- over $100 in coupon savings! And I left a lot of my coupons on the shelf by products I thought were still "too rich for my blood." (one well meaning lady told me, you do realize that would only be 99 cents?-- I told her I haven't paid for toothpaste, shampoo or bodywash PERIOD in over a year.)

Get over there. Seriously. It's worth it.

Today's coupon savings: $119.40 plus an additional $10 rebate check coming from Kelloggs. % (not as good) 51%. Still I was happy because that included a lot of things we just needed, like fruit and milk as well.

Happy shopping~!

No comments: