Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Have you Tried Survey Savvy?

Making a few bucks, a few minutes at a time..
I like to do some surverys on line for a little extra cash. I find that in 5 or 10 minutes a night, I can make a buck or two after the kiddos go to bed. I'm doing these for a couple of different companies, and we've gotten a $15-20 check every other week or so. Not bad for spare minutes.

So I recently started with Survey Savvy, and I've been HAPPILY surprized by how many paying surveys you get pretty quickly.

Want to check it out? Here's how...
Click on the link below to sign up:
https://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=3011326&action=join

Then..fill out the portrait's on the site so they can match you with the available surveys. New ones get posted every once in a while, so it doesn't hurt to check back. They have tiny cups of coffee to tell you how long they take (5 minutes a cup) but I found they went much faster than this. Might be slower if you are on dial up.

You can make money from referrals, too. Most of the surveys I've taken are pretty quick.

DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE of KROGER's cereal DEAL TODAY?
3 boxes of cereal (General Mills) and a Gallon of milk for $5. That's a serious deal if you have little people in the house. This is what Jim Cramer would call a "M'on Back"... which I did-- a second time before the deal ended, since we go through 2 gallons a week.

No comments: