Saturday, March 21, 2009

Monday Morning Plan

If you've ever fallen off the couponing band wagon, you know it takes abuot 4 months of saving circulars to catch back up. They are still quoting great deals from the January inserts, which I don't have... (drag!)

I'm starting to get back to the place (finally) where I am making a bigger impact. I have a few items planned for tomorrow...

Here are my scenarios for the day, hope they help someone!

CVS:

1.Crest Pro Health Enamel care - this is free after ECB's (extra care bucks). I have a few ECBs to roll from last week, so this one is a no-brainer. $3.49



2. Schick Quatro razor - It bothers the recycler in me that it's cheaper to get razors then cartridges, but what's a money saving gal to do? 3.00 ecbs $8.99- $4.00 coupon in the Smart Source insert from 3-22-09. $4.99 - 3.00 ecbs= $2.00
This was scratched in favor of a Target deal, outlined below. I'm leaving it in case I have any die-hard CVS'ers out there.

3. I'll also be rolling my small amount of ECBs on Vitamin D in the monthly booklet. It's not on sale, but FREE after ECBs. This is good way to continue ECBs that are expiring.

4. I got a new coupon that is $5 off of $15 Easter coupon-- so I'll probably look through the candy deals for something there.

Target

1. I had one extra Motts printable ($.55 cents off juice or sauce) and a Target $1 off Motts applesauce-- making the $1.89 sauce $.34 . Roughly 6 cents each.. which is pretty good for lunch boxes.

2. Schick Quatro and Intuition Razors from the 3-22-09 SmartSource inserts. These are $4.00 off each. Target has both kind on sale for $6.99 and if you buy 2, you get a $5 gift card. (I have a $5 gift card in hand from last week's similar Quaker deal.) So here's the plan... Purchase 2 razors ($13.98) use 1 $4 coupon on each ($8) and use $5 gift card, making my total $.98 for two razors. Then, repeat. (Using the gift card from the first transaction on the second one.) side note-- I'm not good at asking for multiple transactions, so I'll bring hubby and we'll each do one transaction.

3. Also have 2 coupons from Target for $1 off cheetos. (any) so I'll have a bag of cheetos (The small, $1.29 bag, in each transaction.

Target coupon savings: $1, $1,$1, $.55, $4, $4, $4, $4, $5, $5 (counting the free gcs as coupons here, but onl the ones redeemed as such). Total: $29.55



No comments: